Friday, November 7, 2008

My BABY is going to be 4!

In just 11 short days my baby is going to be 4! I have already started getting her a few things for her birthday. I got her the barbie swan lake movie, beauty and the beast platinum edition, tinkerbell dvd, and thumbelina. She already opened her barbie movie tonight. Tonight for supper we had something super easy and super quick pb&jelly sanwiches on wheat bread with cantaloupe and some yogurt.. kids love things like that. Tomorrow i am probably going to do porkchops with potatoe salad and veggies. Right now Julia is sitting right next to me as i type this and Clarissa is still eating. We are gonna do a tubby in a little while and then bedtime for the kids and cleaning time for me.

I have no clue yet what is going on this weekend. The budget isn't looking good. So maybe to the park we'll go. That's what we did today food shopping and then the park. Kids always love the park. I've been thinking alot about Christmas coming up and how tight money is going to be. I think we'll just be doing stockings, like a big thing each, and several smaller things. Julia has everything under the sun.. she has tons of clothes, coats, shoes, so many toys they don't even play with same with Clarissa. I just picked up Julia 2 more pairs of jeans at the childrens place the other day and Clarissa we just went shopping for yesterday at old navy so the girls are good they just need winter boots and Clarissa needs hats/gloves. But other than that i have no idea what else to get 2 lil ones that already have everything i can imagine lol. I can get them anything that takes up to much room as we don't have much storage any ideas? haha

No comments: