Monday, January 26, 2009

What we have been up to!

Things have been so busy here with all of us being sick and all... i started back up to school too! ahh fun stuff.. so i've been thinking and i decided finally that i am sick of being BIG! I want to lose alot of weight but even 20lbs at this point would be nice. Starting tonight NO more excuses. I am ridding of all the junk food and i am going to be eating healthier and exercising at least 1 hour a day. I am trying to find a good deal for a gym membership so i can work out there and get a personal trainer to stay on my ass LOL while the kids were napping tonight i went into onDemand on my Comcast and found a bob harper cardio video to watch. I tried a good 15 minutes of it until my heart was racing and i was sweating.. i did pretty good for my 1st time all though i can not quite get onto all fours yet haha someday though. I am burning up now and i can still feel the workout from my back and legs.. i guess it really did make a difference the 15 minutes i did it. i hope to be able to do this every day until i can work out an extra 5 minutes every day or two. I'm tired of being tired i want to be more active for me, my health, and my kids. Starting today there is going to be a new ME! i want to also get into shape to have another baby someday when i can be more active and be able to chase after 3 lil ones. Well everyone wish me luck i need it!

No comments: