Time has just flown by!! I cannot believe that in 10 more days Christmas will be here. I love this time of the season except the crazy mobbed stores and the spending of tons of money!! I love the festivities however.. putting up lights & the tree, Christmas specials on TV, Christmas music. Right now it's 10:54 pm and my children are still awake i guess that is what you get when you take afternoon naps. I've been quite busy with life in general and i've managed to get SOME Christmas shopping done. I still have to pick up a new dvd player for the kids, a couple of toys, and some bath things. I got them both a pj set julia got a baby blue dora and clarissa got ariel it's red.. and the sets come with slippers. I am thinking of getting Julia the leaptag reading system in pink if i can find it and getting clarissa the yo gabba gabba dvd set! The kids will be so happy.. i still have to shop for hubby and my mom and my brother and my nephew.. i already finished shopping for my father. I'm scared to go into the stores again they have been a MAD HOUSE! This was Clarissa yesterday btw.. she took a nap in her room then woke up came in the livingroom and i looked at her because she was so quiet and this is how i find her lol
Monday, December 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment