Now i really feel like it is.. especially after the 10+inches of snow we got last night and some more today and more snow coming tomorrow. Looks like we will get our white Christmas afterall. This is one of the reasons i LOVE LOVE LOVE the Northeast. This time 2 years ago we were in Southern, Florida and Christmas was just NOT the same being in the tropics with palm trees and green grass lol. I always told everyone we should have just decorated a palm tree especially with the 70 degree weather. Meanwhile, it's like 17 degrees here haha. Tonight my parents are spending the night again.. they will probably be going home tomorrow.. at least i hope i love them but i get sick of entertaining after a while. We ordered in some pizza tonight and we decorated our gingerbread house.. the kids had alot of fun of course Clarissa just kept eating the candy before she could stick it on the house. The kids also got some outside snow playtime, they had a blast. I always feel happy when they are happy. I love Christmas but it's such a busy holiday in a way i can't wait for it to be over only because everyone and everywhere is crazy the time of season. I am still NOT done Christmas shopping.. i didn't get out very much today with the snow storm and traffic.. so looks like tomorrow or Monday i will try to get some shopping done. I still have a bit to do. I still cannot believe Christmas is only 5 days away!! Well almost 4 now. I'm thinking of getting Julia the leaptag system or the leapster 2 and i don't know which to get because my parents are getting her the one for the television.. ahh decisions. Anyways here is some pictures of our day/evening enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
how cute!! i miss the snow so bad :(
Post a Comment