Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas EVE!

I love this picture. My hubby and my Clarissa
She is so excited that Santa is coming tomorrow.
I hope everyone is enjoying there's! I finally got my last gift finished and wrapped tonight. Talk about waiting until last minute lol. Julia just got home from her dad's around 6pm. Tonight is gonna be an easy night because hubby will be home earlier from work and Santa already wrapped all the presents and put them away until the little girls go to bed =) Julia got lots of gifts from daddy, and grandma, auntie, and grandpa.. she came home with a new disney princess sheet, pillow, and comforter set. We also got a bag of stuff for me, michael, and clarissa.. which was nice of them. Julia also got a digital camera, doodle-pro, a huge stuffed animal, socks, and more stuff all from them but they were left with them since she still has a TON to open from meme, papa, uncle, santa/mommy hehe. I'm so excited to see the looks on their faces tomorrow. We are waiting to open gifts until tomorrow afternoon around noon time.. we are going to do breakfast here tomorrow morning & then bringing all the gifts to meme&papa's to open them all together. Julia also got the Neverending Story II and barbie and the Pauper. Well time to give my babies a bath and bed so Santa can come tomorrow. Here is a few of my favorite pictures i snapped tonight.


No comments: